How to monitor the browser history despite privacy mode!
The history of the website visits is an important piece of information when it comes to ensuring the safety of your child and loved ones:
- Most users understand this to be a simple overview of all the websites they have visited, but the truth is that it is much more than that.
- Modern web browsers save time stamps and a large number of other sensitive data such as search calls on the common search engine portals and other third-party websites.
- In addition, the activity behavior is recorded, such as the time spent on the webpage and the link with which the page was left. However, website history can easily be deleted manually by the user within the browser.
- In addition, there is the so-called Privacy Mode (privacy mode), which leaves no active user traces in the local browser history.
- Even if browser history tracking is enabled, browsing the browser history can be very time consuming. There are a variety of tools on the market that make this search significantly easy by allowing search histories on the websites to be grouped accordingly.
Wolfeye Keylogger is set up in minutes and secretly monitors browser history
1. Download and Antivirus
2. Setup and Monitor/Spy
Receive all keystrokes - including passwords for email and Facebook accounts!
✔ Facebook & Chats
This way, learn all the chat conversations! Also get access to Facebook accounts and find out about all chats and posts there!
Learn Email Passwords and Get Access to Email Accounts!
✔ Website visits
Find out visited websites and monitor surfing behavior!
Take regular screen recordings and see what the user sees!
✔ Remote monitoring
Receive all monitoring data conveniently sent by email!